HOUSE RULES OF »CAMPING PIROVAC«
We welcome you in our camp "Camping Pirovac" and we wish you a pleasant and comfortable stay. In order to make your holiday by the sea as pleasant and carefree as possible, we will make sure that we are always available for you and create a complete experience with our services. We ask you to firmly obey the house rules that have been handed to you on your arrival.
ENTERING THE CAMP WILL BE CONSIDERED AS YOUR CONFIRMATION TO OBEY THE HOUSE RULES.
- Entry into the camp is allowed between 7:00 and 23:00.
- Check-in takes place between 16:00 and 17:00.
- Check-out takes place between 9:00 and 10:00.
- Work hours of the cash register are in time of check-ins and check-outs.
- Arriving into mobile houses is after 16:00, and for accommodation on lots after 14:00.
- Check-out for both, accommodations in mobile houses and on the lots is between 9:00 and 10:00.
- If you do not comply with the above working hours we will bill you for an additional day according to camp`s valid price list.
- By checking-in at the reception the guest receives everything necessary to stay at the camp.
- We ask our guests to pay their bill to our staff at the camp`s reception on the day of check-out immediately after surrendering of the mobile house.
- By check-out you need to return all received passes and possible rented equipment to the reception.
- Camp management reserves the right to a control check at any given time of a guest`s stay at the camp.
- Chemical toilet is located at the camp.
- The camp administration does not take any responsibility for missing or damaged objects that are guests` property, nor for accidents or injuries obtained due to own mishandling of camp guests.
- Due to violation of house rules we can cancel your stay and remove you from the camp.
- Each guest is required to register at the reception on their arrival and only those registered are allowed to stay at the camp.
- The car pass must always be at a visible position due to control of entering and exiting of guests.
- Mail can only be delivered to adults.
- Electricity is accessible only in places foreseen for such purposes.
- Every transmitted disease must immediately be reported to camp management.
- There is an obligation of respecting “quiet hours” during 23:00 and 7:00.
- Vessel owners must register their vessels on arrival at the camp`s reception.
- Cars are only allowed to be parked at spaces for such purpose and on owned lots.
- Only the use of gas and electrical barbecues is allowed at the lots.
- Washing dishes or clothing in areas not foreseen for such purposes.
- Children entering sanitary facilities without adult supervision.
- Children entering the pool area of the camp without adult supervision.
- Children playing at the playground without adult supervision.
- The use of iron, oven and other appliances if not under constant supervision.
- Starting a fire anywhere in the camp area.
- Setting any type of fence around campers or tents, and destroying the camp site.
- Operating any type of vessel closer than 200m from the shore.
- Operating vehicles in the camp area faster than 10 km/h.
- Containing vehicles in the camp area, except for check-ins and check-outs. Vehicles must be parked in the designated areas.
- Disposal of any type of wastes outside the intended containers.
- Any type of unnecessary noise in the camp.
- It is strictly prohibited to destroy camp`s movable and immovable property. In case such damage should occur, the camp`s management holds a right to compensate for damages.
- It is not possible to enter the camp with motorbikes during 23:00 and 7:00, while riding motorbikes inside the camp is prohibited during those hours.